1) This order is not complete until it is confirmed, via a DocuSign Agreement and payment clears. If the signed agreement and payment are not received by 1:00 PM the day before delivery, this order will CANCEL. (Or by Friday at 1:00 PM for delivery on Saturday or Monday).
2) A cancellation fee of $250.00 will apply if the order is cancelled after signed confirmation. Cancellation must be, in writing, by emailing email@example.com.
3) A wasted trip fee of $250.00 will apply if delivery or pickup is not completed due to locked gates, blocked parking, wrong address, refusal of pickup at the scheduled time, insufficient space reserved, debris above the rim, or any other hindrance that prohibits the dumpster delivery or pickup.
4) A sorting fee will apply for material or debris different than the type of debris specified or damage to the dumpster.
5) A second charge applies for debris weight. The price per pound, 15 cents, is listed on the item name and in the item description. Customer agrees to pay for all tonnage fees, a $25.00 over-tonnage processing fee, and to take full responsibility for the contents of the dumpster.
6) A fee of $35.00 will apply for each additional day past the pickup date in the contract. And a fee of $20.00 per day for each day on the contract. A pickup date extension must be requested in writing 48 hours in advance. Customer must reply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (917) 688-4688, to request an extended pickup date.
7) Early or extended pickup must be requested in writing 48 hours in advance. Reply by text to (917) 688-4688 or email, to email@example.com, to request an earlier or extended pickup date.
8) Delivery and pickup time/date may be affected by weather, traffic, or other unforeseen events. Although we offer a date and/or time for drop off and/or pickup, it is not guaranteed.
9) Customer is responsible for protection of personal property including the driveway. Liberty Dumpster is not liable for any property damage upon delivery, pickup, and placement of the dumpster.
10) Customer authorizes, approves, and agrees to pay initial rental fees, prior to delivery, and all additional fees associated with weight overage (“over-tonnage”), wasted trip, Street Permit, and debris sorting, using the same credit/debit card submitted at the time of order placement. All fees, expressed in this agreement, are due. Late fees and collection fees apply and must be paid for balances overdue. Balances due will be charged to the credit/debit card, issued by the Customer for the initial payment. Customer agrees to receive emails and text messages for promotional purposes and to receive status updates for outstanding balances. The customer can “unsubscribe” from these notifications at any time.